I have finished grading all the work for the course and submitted course grades in HokieSpa. As a reminder, I use Virginia Tech’s default grade scale (no rounding). Thank you so much for your work this term. Have a great summer.
Unsubscribing from the Course Website and Twitter Updates
If you subscribed to the course website at the beginning of the term, you probably want to unsubscribe now. Look for an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email message that you get from the course website.
If you were following the course Twitter account (@HokieTengrrl), just go the the page in Twitter and click the Unfollow button.
This is the post for the week of May 3, 2016.
Readings for the week of May 3
For this week, please review the following as needed:
Work for the week of May 3
Submit your revised draft by 11:59 PM on Monday, May 9, following the instructions below. Project 4 is the final exam. There is no grace period on this project.
- Go to the "Genre Analysis Report" assignment in Canvas.
- Click the big Submit Assignment button on the upper right. You’ll see this File Upload form:
- Click the Choose File button, and navigate to your file. It must be a *.doc, *.docx, or *.pdf file.
- Type your reflection comments in the Comments… box (indicated by the orange arrow). I read your comments before I read your project. These comments are worth 10 points of your grade. Don’t forget them! Include this information:
- Tell me what grade you aimed for (e.g., I aimed for a B+ by including headings and icons).
- Tell me how well you met your goals.
- Tell me anything else you want me to know before I grade your project.
- Click the Submit Assignment button, and your work will be uploaded and turned in. Remember that there are no revisions or rewrites after your work is graded.
Thanks to everyone for a great semester, and for those of you graduating, best of luck as you embark on your careers.