This is the post for the week of February 2, 2016.
- Feb 2: Project 1 Draft due by 11:59 PM for peer review (no grace period)
- Feb 4: Project 1 Peer Feedback due by 11:59 PM (no grace period)
- Feb 8: Project 1 due by 11:59 PM
- Feb 15: Project 1 Grace Period ends at 11:59 PM
Readings for the week of February 2
For this week, please read the following:
- Editing and Proofreading tips and skim Appendix B of Markel.
- Documentation on Peer Review in Canvas:
- Documentation on Submitting Assignments in Canvas:
Work for the week of February 2
By 11:59 PM tonight (2/2)
Post your draft, following the instructions on the course website.
By 11:59 PM Thursday (2/4)
Give feedback to the two classmates who are assigned to you, following the instructions on the course website.
After 12:01 AM on Friday (2/5)
Revise your draft based on the peer feedback you received, using the Canvas Documentation to find your peers’ feedback.
By 11:59 PM Monday (2/8)
Submit your revised draft, following these instructions. If you need more time, use the grace period and turn in your work by 11:59 PM on February 15. Remember that there are no revisions or rewrites after your work is graded.